Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Mac Laptop!!

I am so happy that I can finally start blogging again. My computer has been broken and I have needed a new one but did not want to spend the money yet. However, since school is about to start I need a new computer and really wanted a mac. 

Logan wanted to go to best buy with his friend Josh yesterday after work. He says he wanted to go to see how much mac computers were but I know that I would not be getting a computer he just wanted to go to best buy. ( he loves that store). To my surprise he called asking me about which one I would want and the type of  warranty that I think I would need. I got very excited J!!!

Finally when I got home Logan was already there and I started in about the computer and where was it at and a thousand other questions. To my surprise he said he did not the computer yet he was not sure about it and was stressing out what to get. He says that I am picky and did not want to get the wrong one. ( well I am picky somewhat..but he is the same way also) 

He lied to me!! He had the computer the whole time he just wanted to make me wait and get all mad at him!!

Since I got a new toy I had to try it out right away even though I was extremely tired.  It is totally different from my other computer or any other computer that I have ever been on. This may take me some time to get used to using it.

Logan wanted me to go ahead and install  Microsoft work program last night even though I told him I though I would mess it up. I AM NOT GOOD WITH PUTTING PROGRAMS ON ANY COMPUTER. I SUCK AT ALL AND GET EVERY MAD QUICKLY!! Logan did not listen and what happen…..


 I got mad because it messed up and I could not figure it out. It took me like 20 minutes to figure out what to do and I was so mad the whole time. I just kept telling him I told you I did not know what I was   doing. You should have made them put it on here for me!!!

And now I am having to download a new software to it and it is taking forever!! I have had to go best buy geek squat 3 times to figure it out. I am not very smart when it comes to computer and having to download stuff. I just do not have the patients for it at all.  It is still downloading as I am typing!! Only an hour and 5 minutes left.. after 3 hours and 30 minutes. I hate waiting!!

Have I said I HATE downloading crap!! 

With all of that said I am very excited even though I do not know what I am doing yet. It is going to take me a little while to figure everything out. Hopefully I will know what I am doing by the time school starts J

Hope everyone has a great day!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment