Friday, June 3, 2011

Crazy Weekend: Memorial Day

The 3day weekend turned into a 5 day weekend for me. We left late Thursdays night for Springfield, IL and did not get  back until Tuesday morning. It was a crazy trip but I needed to get away. I was ready to see Logan race again!


Saturday while waiting for the races to get started it started raining hard core!!! I was very glad that I had rain-boots everyone that I was crazy!!
 Ashtin and me in our rain boots..
 you cant see them that good but I was glad that we had them!!
 Logan and me before going to the race track

The BEST part of Saturday was calling my grandma carroll to tell her Happy Birthday!!! She turned 85 and is still going strong. She told me that she hopes that I feel as good as she does when I am 85.. but do not get her wrong she was not SPRING CHICKEN!!!! I laughed so hard when she told me that!! I just love my grandma so much and I am very lucky to have her in my life. < I wish I had a pic>

Springfield Mile Race 



Springfield TT Race 
The race got moved to Monday and we were up all night because Logans ankle was killing him the night before. Monday was a very long day! 






 It is going to take me awhile to get hang of things and the different things that I can do. Hope you enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment