Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Tuesday June 1, 2011


I know that I am alittle late on 
sharing the news but I have 
just been so busy 
 
 
Last tuesday I got very exciting news that I got accepted into the nursing program at tarleton!! 
 
It was a very long 3 months of waiting to find out if I got accepted!! :) 
 
They told me that they were letting people now on may 27th if they got accepted by email. 
Well I was a nervous wreck all day and checked my email about a thousand times that day.
Everytime there would be no email from them and I wanted to cry. So it was a very long
weekend for me and had me thinking about what else I my want to do with my life. 
 
I was stressed to the max and wanted to just run away even though I was already out
 of town. I called and emailed them any time with no answer back. I just wanted to know 
what was going on. 
 
Tuesday afternoon while at work I accidentally click on my emails on my phone and seen I
 had two emails from the nursing department. I was scared to death to look at them. Once 
seeing that it said I was accepted I was so excited and called Logan, my mom and dad!!
 I was shaking the whole time telling them! 
 
( Still waiting on the actually papr to come in the mail.. so the email will have to do for now)  
 
So on Monday at work they suprised me with a cake to say congrat! I just love everyone that I work with.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment